Price: From 290 USD
How to get to Lago Agrio (3 Options)
Option 1: Private Tourist Shuttle ($20 one-way or $40 roundtrip per person)
The private bus is arranged by a third-party company
Departure from Mariscal area at Blue House Hostel (Joaquin Pinto E8-24 y Diego de Almagro) at 10:50 pm.
Or departure from Hump Day Hostel (Venezuela S1-28 y Rocafuerte) at 11:15 pm
Arrival: Meeting Point Hotel D’Mario approx. 6 am.
*Return to Quito: The drop off is at José de Antepara y Rios, in the Old Town or at Ventimilla and Juan León Mera, in La Mariscal. So please keep in mind that you might have to take a taxi to your accommodation after arriving in Quito.
Option 2: Public Bus ($14)
Get to the Quitumbe Bus Terminal around 9.30 pm and take a ticket for any bus to Lago Agrio which departures at 11-11.30 pm.
Option 3: Flight with Tame (only airline)
Any flight that arrives before 11:00 am we will pick you up from the airport
(Consult your agent about it)
Note: When you arrive at Lago Agrio by public bus around 6 am, you need to take a taxi from the bus station to the Hotel D’Mario for $1 Dollar, our meeting point and wait for the guide, who will pick you up at 9:30 am.
- Private transportation Lago Agrio – Dolphin Lodge – Lago Agrio (bus and canoe).
- Bilingual naturalist guide. Accommodation in double and / or triple room with mosquito nets and a private bathroom.
- All meals (breakfast-lunch-dinner); pure water, coffee, tea.
- Excursion gear (rain coat, rubber boots, camping tents, life jackets). Excursions.
- Transportation Quito – Lago Agrio – Quito (bus or plane)
- $ 5 community
- Meals before and after the tour
- All other expenses not specified in the tour.