Price: From 260 USD
How to get to Puente Cuyabeno
Option 1: Private Tourist Shuttle ($30 one-way or $60 roundtrip per person)
Departure from Mariscal area at Blue House Hostel (Joaquin Pinto E8-24 y Diego de Almagro) at 10:50 pm.
*Return to Quito: The drop off is at José de Antepara y Rios, in the Old Town or at Ventimilla and Juan León Mera, in La Mariscal. So please keep in mind that you might have to take a taxi to your accommodation after arriving in Quito.
Option 2: Public Bus ($14 one-way or $28 roundtrip per person)
Get to the Quitumbe Bus Terminal around 9.20 pm (Putamayo company) This company goes direct to El Puente Cuyabeno, departure at 9:30 pm.
- Fluvial transportation El Puente – Dolphin Lodge – El Puente (Canoe).
- Bilingual naturalist guide.
- Accommodation in double and/or triple room with mosquito nets and a private bathroom.
- All meals (breakfast-lunch-dinner); purified water, coffee, tea.
- Excursion gear (raincoat, rubber boots, camping tents, life jackets). Excursions.
- Transportation Quito – El Puente – Quito (Public or Private bus, we help you to book buses)
- $ 5 community, if we visit the community.
- Meals before and after the tour (breakfast first day and dinner last day)
- All other expenses not specified in the tour.